The Atwell College ASDAN website is an trial website.
It’s purpose is to make it more efficient and convenient to record and evaluate a student’s ASDAN activities.
This website is best viewed in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Easily updated and edited,
- Consistent layout and methods of recording,
- Unlimited cross-referencing of data for searching for specific information,
- All images scaled and compressed insitu, no need to resize (although it would help)
- Auto backup all images and data,
- Ability to use anywhere any time (with an internet connection),
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets,
- Direct online feedback with other staff,
- Easily archived, backed-up and exported,
- Dynamic library of ‘skills’ – the more skills you add the more they are made available to other teachers to utilise,
- Ability to print each record in user-friendly format.
If you have any feedback, improvements, ideas, suggestions, criticisms or questions about this website – talk to Pete